An innovative and less intrusive way of wirelessly transferring low voltage power and data signals between a door and frame.
- Output voltage – 12VDC/24VDC field selectable
- Output amperage - 600mA/12VDC ，300mA/24VDC
- Maximum input power – 600mA @ 24VDC
- Ideal for situations where power cannot be routed to an electric lock in the door.
- Enables less wire runs to various points of the door.
- Eliminates a power transfer hinge or other method of power transfer.
- Two-piece device has an RF receiver and transmitter – transmitter resides on the frame side while the receiver resides in the door.
- For fail secure devices only.
- Power is delivered to the transmitter that transfers power/data wirelessly to the receiver.
- Ability to monitor RX, LBM, DBM (max 2 signals)
- Status indicators (frame & door side).
- Monitoring function(s) report change of state of the lock switches back to a control panel.
- UL 10C, Classified as a miscellaneous fire door accessory
- FCC and ISED compliant
- Patent: US 9,235,942 B2