After careful consideration, dormakaba has decided to discontinue the manufacturing and sales of the RCI 947 dual vestibule push plate.
Customers are encouraged to contact their dormakaba sales representative for additional details for the RCI 941 Mullion Push Plate as a replacement solution.
Standard warranty terms will be honored for existing RCI 947 installations. Technical support will remain available throughout the duration of the warranty period.
The discontinuation of the product line is in keeping with our practice of rationalizing low-demand products and replacing them with new products with improved design and functionality.
- Rather than having two push plates, the 947 provides an aesthetically pleasing solution to the vestibule application
- Conserves energy by only opening necessary doors
- An all-active plate activates with any “push” location
- Weather boot between plate and back plate for all weather applications
- Momentary (SPDT) switch operation, DPDT accessory kit available
- Fits both single and double gang mounting boxes
- Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 4-3/4"H (121mm x 121mm)
- 946475SUR - Surface-mount box (double gang applications)
- 946475FLU - Flush mount box (double gang applications)
- 946DGPLATE - Back plate for double gang electrical box
- P94/5DMO - DPDT accessory kit
- 9SURBOX – Surface-mount box (single gang application)
- TD30 - 30 second fixed timer (12/24VDC)
- TD30A - 0-30 second adjustable timer (12/24VDC)
- Handicap Areas
- Vandal-Prone Areas
- Health Care