dormakaba Commercial Hardware's QCL200 Series provides a better solution for light commercial applications. Designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life and vandal resistance, the QCL200 Series offers a better initial value and significant long-term savings. Our QCL200 Series cylindrical locks combine quality, performance and value—and are backed by the name more Americans trust with their security.
- Fits the standard door prep – QCL200 shares the same thru-bolt hole pattern as Schlage and Corbin Russwin
- Designed for performance in high-traffic applications
- Easy to install
- Available in 8 functions & 5 finishes: 605, 613, 619, 625 & 626
- 3 lever styles
- Available with a Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) or as Less Cylinder
Each lock exceeds performance requirements. Plus, with features like thru bolt design, clutching mechanisms and fire-rated latches—and a hurricane compliant option—the QCL100 Series ensures the utmost security.
Easy to retrofit
Choose locks with a SFIC option or keep your existing small format cores and use them with QCL200 series locks. Standard door prep and the same thru bolt pattern found in other common locks makes retrofit quick and easy.
Simple to install
Compartmentalized packaging makes QCL200 locks easier to install.
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3 year finish warranty
- 1 year electrical warranty
QCL200 Series is a cost-effective cylindrical solution for non- institutional applications such as hospitality, multi-family residences and commercial office spaces.