C200 Cylindrical Lockset
Grade 2 Heavy-duty Cylindrical Lockset
Exceptional security, enhanced aesthetics, and rugged dependability. These premium locks are built with a high-performance cylindrical chassis for all applications where ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 products are required.
The C200 boasts improved manufacturing and lead times with a broader breadth of functional offerings and finishes while maintaining the aesthetics of the preceding CL/CK700 portfolio.
To meet the aesthetic needs of your project, these versatile locks are available in a range of designs and options.
- C200 Series locks feature advanced design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability.
- C200 Series locks are easy to install in both wood and hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
- C200 Series lever handle locks include special spring assemblies designed to hold the levers in the correct position.
- C200 Series lever locks are through-bolted for additional strength and reliability.
- C200 Series lever locks are easily adjustable to accommodate doors from 1-3/8”–2” thick without spacers or special tools.
Choose between the LR, LC, and LG lever designs or the KR and KB knob designs.
Strength and resistance
C200 Series locks are through-bolted for additional strength and increased resistance to vibration