Axessor USB - Electronic Combination Safe Lock
The electronic safe lock Axessor USB has been developed on the basis of the "easy-to-use" concept. It offers a wide range of functions particularly needed in medium to high security applications.
Using state-of-the-art microelectronics, this safe locks provides a range of functions that is unparalleled. Main application fields are the financial and the retail industries, fast food restaurants as well as the domestic sector.
Axessor USB may not only be programmed through the keypad, but also with a computer. This allows even better adjustment to the customers needs by modifying additional settings.
EN 1300 B, VdS-Klasse 2, UL Type 1, ECB●S
VdS bolt switch for alarm systems class C
- 1 Master code
- 2 Manager codes
- 18 User codes
- 1 Courier code
- Audit with time stamp (10'000 events)
- 2 Outputs (e.g. bolt position, duress alarm, additional trigger criteria programmable). Selectable polarity (NO or NC)*
- 2 Inputs (e.g. door contact, remote blocking, additional trigger criteria programmable). Selectable polarity (NO or NC)*
- Battery and/or external power supply
- Metal housing in black
- Silicon rubber keypad with blue navigation keys
- Integrated battery compartment
- Large, contrasted LC display
- Operator selectable display language
- Built-in USB interface
- Adaptable bolt function: Dead bolt/Spring bolt**
- 5 N moving force in both directions
- Bolt with 2 threads M4
* with programming software