GL10 - Electronic Gate Lock
The GL10 is designed to secure vehicle and pedestrian gates.
Extremely high physical strength is critical but it’s the ease of control and connectivity to access control systems that really stands out against its competition. A fully monitored, weather resistant product ensures the perfect outdoor locking solution.Downloads
- Automatic deadbolting, 18mm diameter stainless steel bolt pin
- Keyed access to manual override
- Suitable for outdoor use with an IP65 rating.
- Powdered coated aluminium body and cover.
- Variable voltage from 12VDC – 24VDC
- Complete control and monitoring of the lock through
- Selectable timed re-lock after 1 minute
- Multiple attempts to lock and unlock
- User selectable fail safe / fail secure operation
- Anti-tamper and selectable instant auto-relock when desired
- Versatile installation with internal horizontal or vertical installation
- Can be integrated with access control and alarm systems
- Holding force: 30,000N (3,000kg)
- Voltage at lock: 12-24VDC +/- 10%
- Endurance: 1,000,000 cycles normal operation
- Feedback: Audible beep for locked/unlocked and failed alarm
- Materials: Aluminium (A380), Stainless Steel (304)
- Lock: 164L x 88W x 78D (mm)
- L strike: 75L x 75W x 70D (mm)
- Bolt pin: Stainless steel, diameter 18mm, 35mm stroke