ICU 300 / ICU 300T Doors
1/2ICU 300 / 300T - Manual Sliding Door with Breakout Expanded Access from DORMA
1/2ICU 300 / 300T - Detail Image of a Manual Sliding Door with Breakout Expanded Access from DORMA
The ICU 300 doors are available in a wide range of sizes, configurations, and finishes. Single, biparting, or telescopic doors are available with either two, three, four, or six panels. A recessed track or trackless guide system allows for easy operation with or without a floor track. Perfect Access for hospitals and surgical centers.
- Trackless bottom guide option
- Electrostatic discharge grounding
- Remote panel status monitoring
- Positive latch
- High-strength trackless model
dormakaba offers a complete line of ICU manual sliding doors for special care facilities such as hospitals and surgical centers. The ICU allows for continuous observation of patients, while allowing quick and easy access during emergency conditions.
All ICU Systems are capable of emergency egress when required. Emergency release hardware allows for the doors to swing out in the direction of egress when pushed.
For the user
- Simple operation
- Enhanced working conditions
- Excellent quality ensures long lifespan
For the installer
- Easy installation and rapid commissioning
For the architect/specifier
- Sliding doors for special care facilities such as hospitals and surgical centers.