SST G Sliding Door
The SST G breakout sliding door looks like a standard sliding door with a fine-frame profile system (G). In the event of an emergency, however, users can open the door panels and sidelights toward the outside by hand (breakout function). The escape route width amounts to almost the full door width for a generous through passage.
- Breakout hinges create using the full door width for through passage
- Approved for use in emergency exits and escape routes
- In automatic mode, same function as a standard sliding door
- During summer, the large opening can be used to ventilate the building
- For internal and external doorset applications
Suitable for ventilating the building
During summer, the large opening can be used to ventilate the building. The glazing is made of 10 mm safety glass and protected by slender profiles fine-frame profiles.
Approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes
The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
The glazing is made of 10 mm safety glass and protected by slender fine-frame profiles.
Fields of application
- Exterior doors or interior doors
- Public buildings
- Shopping arcades
- Showrooms (car dealers or similar)
Maximum door dimensions
(Door panel weight and basic technical conditions can be critical)
- Maximum system width: 5540 mm
- Maximum clear passage width: 2000 mm
- Maximum clear passage height: 2500 mm
- Floor-integrated guide tracks
- Combined electromechanical combined locking device
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba India Private Limited
Mahindra World City, Plot No. 48/3, 8th Avenue, Anjur Village
603002 Chengalpattu District, India
Phone: 044 674 00 200