Kaba 8, the original Kaba key system
Kaba 8 is the original Kaba key system. The system is suitable as an individual lock, or a simple master key systems for garage doors, office furniture, cloakroom facilities, switch cabinets, key-operated switches and padlocks. The customer-oriented service enables rapid supply of replacement keys and additional cylinders.
Thanks to rows of pins arranged in a radial formation, excellent materials, extremely accurate precision milling and a unique cylinder design, the Kaba 8 locking system complies with a high security standard.
- Solid Swiss quality
- Convenience – the reversible key can be inserted into the cylinder at any angle and requires only minor maintenance
- Within the locking system, the customer determines which key opens which door
- Rapid key copy service, as there is no need to store a signature
- Large range of door, furniture, padlock, appliance and key switch cylinders, as well as cylinder t-handles in various colours and lengths
- Retrofitting is possible even many years later
- 3 pin rows
- 12 simultaneously usable pin positions
- Tumbler pins are made of wear resistant hardened steel