Kaba experT is a patented, highly secure reversible key cylinder lock with Kitemark approval. Tested and approved by the BSI and MLA, Kaba experT is suitable for large master key systems and keyed alike locking cylinders.
Kaba experT cylinder locks are built in a modular system. This makes it possible to modify cylinders simply and quickly by authorised Kaba dealers. The modular design increases the flexibility of the system and provides the highest level of investment security. Duplicate keys may only be produced by authorised Kaba dealers.
Thanks to four rows of pins arranged in a radial formation, excellent materials, extremely accurate precision milling and a unique cylinder design, the Kaba experT cylinder lock complies with a high security standard.
- A high level of copy protection thanks to security card registration and computer-controlled longitudinal milling and blank protection
- Solid Swiss quality
- Investment protection as the locking system can be expanded at any time and integrated into electronic locking systems
- Convenience assured as the reversible key can be inserted into the cylinder at any angle
- Organisational control within the locking system - the customer determines which key opens which door(s)
- Flexibility as the cylinder core is of a modular design allowing the core to be retrofitted on site as conditions and cylinder requirements change.
- Restrictive movement cylinder available to ensure the door is guarded against being locked from within the room
- Anti-ligature thumbturn available to combine safety and security
- Key protected by patented characteristics.
- 4 rows of pins.
- 22 pin positions that can be used simultaneously.
- Protection against bumping, picking and drilling.
- Kaba reversible key for strength and ease of use.
- Pins that make contact with the key are manufactured from wear-resistant hardened steel.
- Key blank protection against unauthorised duplication.
- Changeable key clips in 12 different colours allow for easy identification of the key.
- One modular insert (cylinder core) for all cylinder types.