Curator 100 - Mechanical Key Lock
Lock with dead bolt and 3-way closure.
Approx. 46,000 theoretical variations.
The solid steel casing construction with 3-way closure facilitates its integration in door systems which are closed directly by the lock's bolt and shafts.
The lock can be supplied optionally with 1-way closure.
- Without any approvals/certificates
- 3-way closure
- 7 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Keyhole concentric
- Steel lock case, surface treated
- Die-cast bolt, surface treated, throw 12 mm
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- Curator 100 - standard - Order number: 72016
- Not key retained when in open position, not suitable for access doors
- Lock with 1-way closure
- Keyhole non-concentric
- Key guide projecting 4 mm, aluminium EV1 anodised, Ø 29.5 mm, riveted
- Key guide projecting 6.5 mm, aluminium EV1 anodised, Ø 29.5 mm, riveted
- Key guide projecting 8 mm, aluminium EV1 anodised, Ø 29.5 mm, riveted
- Key guide projecting 12 mm, aluminium EV1 anodised, Ø 29.5 mm, riveted
Left hand lock
- opening counter-clockwise
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 350
- Manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick - Order number: 2 130 001 830