DORMA Junior Office Fittings
Heavy duty usage in everyday life calls for durability; a good reason to choose Junior Office.
- Lock design, europrofile, warded, WC or non-locking latch
- Reliable under heavy use
- Low-noise function (silent pattern)
- Adjustable handle position
- Locks comply with current BS EN 12209 requirements
DORMA Junior Office
Accessories are designed for demanding specifications to give reliable service in busy environments.
Junior Office is a fully fledged hardware system with multiple options in surface design and large variety of lock options, handles and hinges. Even frequent opening and closing cannot shake Junior Office.
Low Noice Latch
The Junior Office come with a "whispering" functionality, to ensure quiet closing motions.
Lever Handle Adjusted to your Requirements
The Junior Office handle comes with an adjustable handle that can stop any droop which may incur after use.
BS EN 12209 Compliant
The Junior Office locks are tested to BS EN 12209.
High Grade Corrosion Resistance
The Junior Office product is suitable for areas where moisture is a problem due to its anti-corrosion properties.
- According to DIN EN 12209
- Max. door leaf weight, 60 kg
- UV, PZ, BB, WC, KABA lock design
- Design: 1- / 2-panel, side panel
Additional technical information can be found in the technical documents for download.
- For use in public buildings
- For indoor use, e.g.
- Doctor's office
- Hotel rooms
- Schools and universities
- Office rooms
- Private residences
Special fitting versions in an exceptionally high-quality, corrosion-proof design are available for use in humidors.