HSW EASY Safe
DORMA HSW EASY Safe offers enhanced convenience and security for the installer and user.
The new door rail enables an effortless and time-saving installation thanks to proven Clamp & Glue technology. Suitable for toughened glass thicknesses 10-19mm with optional safe use of laminated safety glass for added safety.
The new 3-in-1 multi-lock offers three options for secure locking. Additional intelligent solutions like a status display, a concealed door closer and double brush seals to minimise drafts, ensure more convenience and security. Extensive design freedom allows adaptation to any interior ambience.
To download the BIM object please click here.
- Hassle-free installation thanks to new Clamp & Glue technology
- Enhanced safety in use with laminated safety glass (LSG)
- 3-in-1 multi-lock gives more locking possibilities in one component
- New status display clearly shows the locking status of the door panel
- Less draft, greater comfort with innovative double brush seals
Quick and easy installation
The innovative Clamp & Glue adhesive bonding technology means that, for the first time, laminated glass with all its safety advantages can be incorporated by simply clamping and bonding the door rail to the glass surface.
The special adhesive is fed through an injection hole to the adhesive channel where it spreads out evenly to ensure that fittings and glass are held firmly in place. After a drying time of just 15 minutes, the panel can be installed.
More planning freedom and security
Create continuous, transparent surfaces without intrusive vertical framing.
Safe use of laminated safety glass (residual capacity, design or screen protectors)
Glass panes can have the following glass thicknesses: 10mm, 12mm, 12.8mm, 13.5mm, 15mm, 17mm and 19 mm.
Longer life: Now 25,000 movement cycles
Simple locking by hand or foot
The new multi-lock system opens up a new world of simplicity. It combines three locking possibilities in one compact element and can be installed effortlessly in the bottom door rail.
The options for secure locking are: front locking device, side locking device and cylinder lock.
Safe and secure
Security and convenience in one. The top door locking device clearly shows the locking status of the door panel to give the user a greater feeling of reassurance and security.
Max. system height: 4000 mm Max. panel width: 1250 mm Max. panel weight: 150 kg Seamlessly accepts glass thicknesses ranging from 10 to 19 mm Tested and certified: Wind load (frame bending): EN 12211 Class 1 Fatigue strength: DIN EN 1527 Class 2 and DIN EN 1991 Class 3 Shock test: DIN EN 13049 Class 5 (highest class) Corrosion test: DIN EN 1670 Class 4 EPD (Environmental Product Declaration): ISO 14040 You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
- A clear color system provides a visible status display for the state of the upper lock in the pivoting or double-action sliding panel and the pivoting/end panel
- Double brush sealings in the upper and lower door rails ensure a tidy building closure and noticeable draught minimization
- All double-action sliding panels are equipped with the ITS 96 with a hold-open device, which is invisibly integrated into the door rail profile.
For use in:
- Shops and shopping centers
- Train stations
- Banks and insurance companies
- Private living rooms