ST-S Aluminium Framed Sliding Door System
Consists of modern extruded aluminium framed door leaves combined with the dormakaba ES 200 Automatic Sliding Door Operator to form a complete visually appealing door system for high traffic applications with high user convenience and ease of accessibility.
- ES 200 automatic sliding door operator
- Robust framed door leaves
- Laminated or toughened safety glass
- Activation via radar, push pad or access control
- Monitored battery back-up system suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Fitted with dormakaba Prosecure activation and safety sensors
- Very flexible and adaptable to project requirements
- Available in a range of finishes
- Robust framing for high traffic, high usage environments
- ES 200 automatic sliding door operator tested to 1 million cycles
- Bespoke tailored solution to meet your project requirements.
- Manufactured in the UK
- “Project coordinated’ by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Installed and commissioned by dormakaba’s highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Field of Application
- Ideal for, but not limited to use on public and institutional buildings, healthcare and education, retail projects and transport hubs
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our comprehensive range of Access Control solutions.