300 CE Series Locks
DORMA 300 CE Series locks offer the very highest standard of quality and functional reliability offered as a set containing the mortice lock, strike plate/dust box and screws.
The 300 CE locks are CE Marked and CERTIFIRE approved for 1 hour on timber doors and 4 hours on metal doors, (intumescent pack required for 1 hour on timber doors - not required for 1/2 hour timber fire and metal doors).
- High quality
- Long lifetime
- Set supplied with screws and strike plate
- Use of high grade 316 stainless steel material
- BS EN 12209
- CERTIFIRE Approved CF 267
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- The package contains the mortice lock with screws and strike plate and dustbox
- Non-handed lock version to reduce stocking requirements
- Having been assigned category of use Grade 3 per BS EN 12209, the locks can also be reliably installed in buildings subject to heavy pedestrian traffic frequencies
- Single source DORMA supply for optimized handling
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- DORMA locks offer precision combined with simple installation in standard door sections
- DORMA locks exhibit consistently uniform sizes and are interchangeable both within and across each series
- Latch handing can be reversed without the need for a tool, making DORMA locks universally applicable
- With their robust, maintenance free lock mechanism, DORMA locks offer a long service life, even under tough operating conditions
- DORMA locks can be commonly used with standard fittings, e.g. standard lever handles, profile cylinders, roses / escutcheons / backplates etc.
- DORMA locks are subject to strict quality requirements and are tested and certified according to BS EN 12209; for applications with increased security requirements, the locks are tested and certified in accordance with national and international standards
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- The high quality 316g satin stainless steel finish satisfies very high demands with respect to the appearance of the door furniture
Welcome to the safe side
DORMA locks offer compelling benefits thanks to assured high quality and functional integrity combining with long service lifetimes.
With high grade materials, careful manufacturing and a comprehensive quality management system, these products are able to satisfy virtually all the technical requirements that are likely to arise. Conforming to BS EN 12209, DORMA locks offer unbeatable performance, convenience, safety and security.
Reliability and engineering excellence
Whichever solution you opt for, you can be sure that absolute reliability and engineering excellence will be included as standard.