dormakaba present a new approach to Access Control
As customer expectations in an online business world continue to grow, so too does the need for solutions that can be accessed immediately, remotely, and without hassle. In answer to this demand, dormakaba has introduced exivo - a new cloud based access control system.
“Who accessed my building?” “I have no idea who has keys.” “Getting people to return keys or having new keys cut, is so expensive.” “I don’t have the time or budget to look after access control but I need to secure my premises.” “I can’t have PC equipment on site, and I don’t want a PC running 24/7.”
Do any of these sound familiar?
- dormakaba’s exivo provides a one stop platform from initial enquiry, through installation, as well as ongoing support and maintenance:
- Installation is quick and easy - it is literally plug and play
- Just because it is easy to install- doesn’t mean you compromise on functionality
- It can be as simple or sophisticated as you need it to be
- Always online- support portal for help when you need it, and updates instantly applied
- Scalable with customer needs- the system evolves as their requirements change
- Grant/revoke access in an instant
- Even visitors to your building can be sent remote access using their phone
- Open doors remotely from anywhere in the world
- Know who, when and how individuals are accessing buildings
- Accessible for any device, anywhere
- Can also be controlled via a mobile app- even integrated into your corporate or partner app
Of course, the dormakaba team will be with you to support you every step of the way. Once the exivo system is set up, you can log in and request support via the online platform. You wouldn’t expect any surprise issues as the exivo system will pre-warn you of any imminent problems – even firmware updates that need be applied, allowing you to resolve anything before it becomes an issue.
If you are interested in discussing our solutions and exivo further please contact our exivo representative.
T: 07970 500758