DORMA TST FLEX Telescopic Sliding Door
Thanks to its low profile width, the FLEX system allows plenty of light penetration. Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the DORMA TST FLEX invokes an inviting atmosphere.
- Telescopic mechanism creates more passage width with the same operator width
- Slender FLEX profile system for transparent entrances
- Suitable for 19 mm double glazing
- Lateral closing edge with rubber safety profile
- Low k-value of frame due to double glazing
- Excellent insulation features thanks to interlocking side seals and top and bottom seals
Provides large passage widths at low overall widths
The operating principle of the TST FLEX telescopic sliding door provides large passage widths in low overall widths.
Thanks to its low profile width, the FLEX system allows plenty of light penetration. Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the DORMA TST FLEX invokes an inviting atmosphere. The door panels are filled with 19 mm double glazing.
The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
Fields of application
- Exterior doors
- Public buildings
- Showrooms, DIY shops, supermarkets
Maximum door dimensions
(Door panel weight and basic technical conditions may be critical)
- Maximum system width: 6250 mm
- Maximum clear passage width: 4000 mm
- Maximum clear passage height: 3000 mm
- Floor-integrated guide rails
- Various electromechanical locking devices
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- The system provides beautiful glass surfaces thanks to its slender frames
- It is very flexible and may be tailored to the requirements of even the more sophisticated projects