Automatic telescopic sliding door operator ES 200 T
The ES 200 T is an operator for telescopic sliding doors in modular design. Various operator heights, additional modules and options to facilitate various solutions to DIN 18650 - thus ensuring high levels of safety.
- Available operator heights: 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm
- ES 200 T 2D for application in emergency exits and escape routes
- Parameterization directly at the control unit or via hand-held terminal
- Modules with special functions for challenging fields of application
- Standardized mechanical components for all operator types
- Sound-damping, replaceable track rail
- The ES 200 T is the telescope version of the ES 200 and is modular.
- The basic mechanism is combined with different drive units (Drive Unit), which consist of control, motor and power supply.
- The model for escape and rescue routes is equipped with a redundant motor and control system and requires no rubber bands or clutch systems.
- The principle of operation makes the drives function very safe and easy to maintain.
- The drives are tested according to DIN 18650 / EN 16005 or AutSchR
Fields of application
- Double- or four-panel telescopic siding doors.
- As standard version (ES 200 T) or with approval for application in emergency exits and escape routes (ES 200 T-2D).
- Opening widths: 800 to 4000 mm
- Door-panel weights: 2 x 75 kg or 4 x 75 kg
- Various electromechanical locking devices
- Modules with special functions
- Electronic safeguarding of secondary closing edges
Technical specifications for escape-route version ES 200 T-2D:
- Opening width: 1000 to 4000 mm
- Door-panel weight: 2 x 75 kg or 4 x 65 kg