Revolving doors KTV 3/KTV 4
The three- and four-wing revolving doors of the KTV series leave hardly anything to be desired thanks to their numerous design variants and many optional functions. With a KTV revolving door, every façade becomes an eye-catcher for visitors and gives the entrance area of a building a high-quality architectural appearance.
In particular, the low canopy height of only 100 mm is a visual feature of the KTV, which can be realised thanks to the dormakaba direct drive. Numerous functions can be realised with the new version of the KTV:Downloads
The three- and four-wing revolving doors of the KTV series are available in the basic version as manually operated door systems. However, positioning, servo and fully automatic systems are also available for greater ease of use. These different options are available for a wide range of applications.
The electronic controls not only ensure smooth movement sequences. In combination with the monitoring of edge areas and interiors they also offer a high degree of safety (EN 16005). With optionally available, hinged wings, the door systems are also suitable for use in escape and rescue routes.
The new dormakaba direct drive is a real highlight, because depending on the equipment, only 100 mm instead of the previous 200 mm mounting height is required. This enables the installation of a ceiling drive even where space is at a premium, even in retrofit applications. In addition, the direct drive offers improved running characteristics and positioning accuracy, thus ensuring even greater customer satisfaction.
The KTV 3/KTV 4 is available in various operating modes. Whether manual operation (M), automatic position control (P), servo control (S) or a fully automatic (A) variant is required, the KTV can be used to implement all desired operating modes. The door's mode of operation can even be adjusted afterwards - without having to replace the motor or controller.
- Electromechanical locking system
- Night shield with low-energy
- Night shield with burglary resistance class RC2
- Rainproof top cover
- Air curtain
- Speed limiter
- Emergency power module
- Entrance mats
Revolving doors reduce unwanted noise, dirt and dust entering from the outside. People working near entrances are exposed to less draught. In addition, revolving doors can help reduce heating and air-conditioning costs.
Ideal for use in:
- Office buildings
- Shopping centres
The KTV 3/KTV 4 is TÜV type tested according to EN 16005.
Benefits for end customers / operators
- Direct drive enables smooth running and improved positioning accuracy
- Low wear by avoiding gear parts or toothed belts
- Twin-Brush double layer brush sealings provide better protection against external influences such as dirt, noise and air
- Possible saving of energy costs by reducing the temperature exchange
- Long service life (tested for 2 million cycles)
- Exceptional ease of use
- High-quality security features
- Elegant appearance
- High passenger throughput
- Flexible function adaptation also possible in retrofitting
Benefits for planners / architects
- Easy electrical connection thanks to a well thought-out plug system
- Uncomplicated parameterisation and programming
- Simple function extensions possible (upgrades from servo to fully automatic door)
- Optical highlight: LED light ring for uniformly bright illumination of the door interior
- Integrated sensor technology ensures a harmonious overall picture
Benefits for installers
- Comprehensive range - also for sophisticated entrance solutions
- Easy installation and commissioning
- Comply with all regulations
- Simplified floor ring assembly without additional welding