Category of use grade 3 according to EN 1906. 5-year warranty. With adapter ring between lever handle and rose or backplate. Pure fittings are exclusively supplied in matt stainless steel or F1 aluminium. The range available meets standard market requirements. The quality of the surface corresponds to the standard applicable in this market segment. Pure door fittings are supplied as complete sets with return springs already fitted.
- Approved to EN 1906
- Category of use grade 3
- With adapter ring between lever handle and rose or backplate
- Available in matt stainless steel or F1 aluminium
- Supplied with return springs already fitted
Attractive design and functional quality are the hallmarks of the dormakaba Pure range. The fittings are characterised by their technical quality and operational reliability. The fittings are manufactured from high-quality materials and exude careful workmanship. dormakaba Pure meets high demands with respect to reliability, security and corrosion resistance. The Pure range encompasses the most common lever handle models. All models are fitted with a right-hand or left-hand spring in order to return the lever handle to the horizontal position.
Hardware sets in the Pure range offer good quality door furniture at an attractive price. They are available as complete sets for timber doors and as half sets for narrow stile doors. The Pure range is suitable for national and international standard applications, from private homes to interior doors in office buildings.
- Stainless steel
- Fire protection
- Emergency exit
Optionally available with fixing spacers (A) or crank offset (V)
- 5-year warranty on all products in the Pure series*
- Attractively priced door furniture sets featuring the most common lever handle models
- Packed as complete sets for easy stocking
- Approved to EN 1906, category of use grade 3, with extremely high corrosion resistance to grade 4
- Just one screw length for door thicknesses of 38–56 mm
- All models feature integral springing
- Durability thanks to dormakaba quality