Lock with dead bolt for safes CEN 0-II.
Approx. 280,000 theoretical variations.
The high sales rate reflects this lock's success world-wide.
- EN 1300 A, ECB-S, CNPP a2p(E) Niveau A, VdS class 1, GOST class B, IMP class A, UL 437, ICECON class A
- 8 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, throw 12 mm
- Weight approx. 340 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- President A - standard - Order number: 71111
- Microswitch for bolt monitoring (2-way contact) - Option code: RSK
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads - Option code: RGW2x4
- Key pin projecting 9 mm - Option code: SDV
- Lock case and bolt surface treated - Option code: SRO
- Left hand lock opening counter-clockwise - Option code: SLG
- Lock fixing screw: cheese head screw galvanised, DIN 84 - BSW ¼“ x 32 mm - 4.8, securing ring - Order number: 3 118 000 030
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 300
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 290