Defender 210 - Bolt Work
The 4-sided bolt work is characterised by its smooth running gear wheel and its solid construction.
Defender 210 is designed as a 1-lock operated bolt work.
- Dimensions base plate 182 x 110 mm
- Installation applications
- 1-lock operation
- 4-sided, shafts 45 mm wide, 2.5 mm thick
- Shaft throw 22 mm, opening angle of handle 80°
- integrated relocker
- Shaft connections: Ø 4.1 mm
- Lock mounting: 4 x ¼" BSW threaded bushes
- Mounting position of locks: vertical, bolt down, bolt throw 8.7-12 mm, blocking of horizontal shafts
- For right hand doors, opening counter-clockwise
NB: "Opening counter-clockwise" is the standard opening direction for right hand doors with lever handles.
If the door is equipped with a hinged handle, we recommend "opening clockwise".
- Base plate and cover plate steel blank
- Shafts steel blank
- Gear drive with follower 8 mm
- Weight approx. 1,050 g