With the extension modules existing installations can be extended without the need for cost-intensive wiring. The extension modules can be used when the control unit requires more binary inputs or relay outputs than are available.
Extension is performed by simply plugging the extension modules into the control unit. This means that the number of inputs at the access point can be increased.
- Extended door control
- Elevator control
- Window monitoring
- Housing, ABS black, with printed connection diagram
- All connections are made with screw/plug terminals
- 70 x 99 x 45mm (L x W x H), 4 pitch units of 17.5 mm each, width incl. plug terminals
- 90 30: Changeover contact; max. 2A at 30 VAC/DC
- 90 31: Inputs max. 5VDC, power input max. 200mA
- Operating temperature: 0° … +50°C
- Relative humidity: 0 … 95%, non-condensing
- Protection type: IP 20
- EN 55 022, EN 55 024
- EN 60 950