dormakaba registration unit 90 01
1/5dormakaba registration unit 90 01 black and white
1/5dormakaba registration unit 90 01 black
1/5dormakaba registration unit 90 01 white
1/5dormakaba registration unit 90 01 action (1)
1/5dormakaba registration unit 90 01 action (2)
The dormakaba registration unit 90 01 has an innovative design in an elegant, high-gloss finish and an eye-catching compact form. It blends discreetly and harmoniously into modern buildings. Together with the control unit, though separately installed, the unit secures access to buildings and rooms. Because the control device is installed in the secure indoor area the access control system is protected from sabotage. Communication between the registration unit and the control unit that goes with it is encrypted, offering a high level of security.
- The registration unit is controlled by the dormakaba access manager 92 00 or the dormakaba remote reader 91 15.
- Data communication uses a secure protocol.
- Employees identify themselves by holding their RFID ID cards up to the registration unit. It is easy to understand and use.
- An acoustic signal and a light symbol tell the user whether access is granted.
- It supports the LEGIC prime/advant and MIFARE Classic/DESFire RFID standards.
- It is quick and efficient to install.
- The registration unit can easily be integrated into all dormakaba systems.
- The scratch-resistant surface makes it a safe investment for many years.
- Available in black or white
- Mobile access capable via Bluetooth
We are happy to show you more
Australian Head Office
12 - 13 Dansu Ct
3803 Hallam, Australia
Phone: 1800 675 411