Companies often outsource tasks like cleaning, maintenance or construction to external companies. External company and in-house employee access rights do not generally differ – however access is frequently linked to the term of a project. Kaba exos allows you to easily link access rights to a project and define the in-house point of contact. If deadlines are moved, the responsible person adjusts the access rights of all external company employees at the click of a mouse. This automatically ensures that no external persons can gain access after the project is completed.
- Advance registration for efficient handling. Project manager register their project members (contractors) over the web.
- Automatic e-mail to contractors with details of their visit
- When they arrive contractors are provided with their personal badges that contain all ne-cessary authorisations. The right of access is linked to the duration of the project
- Minimum installation and update effort as web-based, thus minimising circulation and update costs
- Customised to your processes
- Prensence time registration for contractors supports accounting control
- Optional photo over webcam incl. printing of badges
- Integrated process steps like, for instance badge personalisation, safety instruction or blacklist checking ease the burden on reception staff and enhance security