Thanks to its carriage, the RS 120 sliding door allows for the leaves to be noiselessly guided through the light and yet stable rails. Thanks to special wire rope technology, divergent double-leaf doors can be synchronously opened. Since only one leaf needs to be moved, it ensures the greatest-possible ease of operation for maximum passage widths. The system's mountings are designed in a way that the panes are securely held by the clamping effect alone.
- Low-noise carriage and stable rails
- Corrosion-resistant and highly-resilient
- Easy locking in the end positions
- Directly mounted onto the ceiling or wall
- No glass processing
- Customized insertion lengths possible