Telescopic sliding door TST FLEX with ES 200
Thanks to its low profile width, the FLEX system allows plenty of light penetration. With a high level of operating comfort and easy accessibility, the TST FLEX offers an inviting atmosphere. In combination with other doors from the FLEX family (FLEX Green and FLEX SECURE), the system can be combined to create a harmonious overall appearance.
Provides large passage widths at low overall widths
The operating principle of the TST FLEX telescopic sliding door provides large passage widths in low overall widths. Thanks to its low profile width, the FLEX system allows plenty of light penetration. Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the TST FLEX invokes an inviting atmosphere. In conjunction with other doors from the FLEX family (FLEX Green and FLEX SECURE), the system can be used to create a harmonious overall look. The door panels are filled with 22 mm double glazing.
The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
Fields of application
- Exterior doors
- Public buildings
- Showrooms, DIY shops, supermarkets
Maximum door dimensions
(Door panel weight and basic technical conditions may be critical)
- Maximum system width: 6250 mm
- Maximum clear passage width: 4000 mm
- Maximum clear passage height: 3000 mm
- Fully integrated floor locking devices
- Fully integrated hook locking devices
- Floor-integrated guide rails
- Various electromechanical locking devices
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- The system provides beautiful glass surfaces thanks to its slender frames
- It is very flexible and may be tailored to the requirements of even the more sophisticated projects