BTS 75 V floor spring
The DORMA BTS 75 V is a highly adaptable floor spring suitable for all standard single-, and double-action doors with widths up to 1100 mm, with its closing force individually regulated by means of an adjustment screw.
Certified manufacture to ISO 9001.
- For single- & double-action doors
- Universal application range
- Concealed installation
- Maximum ease of use
Universal application range
Whether standard, narrow or wide, whether LH, RH, or single or double-action – the DORMA BTS 75 V door spring is designed for all types of doors. A comprehensive program of accessories ensures that it can be used successfully with a wide variety of door constructions and floor coverings.
Maximum reliability and quality
Thanks to a wide range of functions which can be individually selected to suit different requirements, DORMA BTS 75 V floor springs offer maximum reliability and quality.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Reduced stocking requirements thsanks to separate, interchangeable spindles
- Streamlined product range offering all key functions
Benefits for the installer
- Suitable for installation with LH or RH single and double action doors
- Interchangeable spindles enable easy adaptation to structural conditions – even when retrofitted
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Concealed installation for maximum visual elegance
- All essential functions provided
- Proven, robust design
Benefits for the user
- Constant, temperature independent closing cycle
- Highly efficient mechanism gives maximum user convenience