Saffire LX Series
Saffire LX Series features the latest RFID technology in a beautiful contemporary design.
The series offers contactless reader technology designed to enhance access control convenience for residents and improve operational efficiency for property managers. Available in a suite of versatile models that combine high performance with aesthetics to harmonize with progressive building technology and amenities including the option of issuing mobile, fob, wristband or keycard credentials.
Convenient Mobile Access
The Saffire LX come with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) included. Using the dormakaba Mobile Access Solution, residents can conveniently use their mobile device with Saffire to access their residence, as well as perimeter, elevator, parking and other common areas.
- Mortise – LX-M
- Deadbolt – LX-D
- Interconnected – LX-I
- Panic – LX-P
- Latch – LX-L
- Tested to BHMA Grade 1 for both mortise hardware and cylindrical latching; Grade 2 for interconnected and deadbolt
- Maintains lock programming and audit records with non-volatile memory.
- High security and tamperproof design
- Staff monitoring – RFID keycard audits
dormakaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining certifications, dormakaba ensures product durability and performance to give our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security. See individual datasheets for full specifications and certifications for each model.
- Low Maintenance
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Batteries last over 2 years
- Low battery indicator for preventative maintenance
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement
- Operates with a completely sealed, high performance contactless reader
- Wear resistant construction and finish
- Community Access Management software
- dormakaba RFID encoder
- dormakaba Maintenance Unit
Optional: Saflok Messenger Lens, for online capabilities. A dormakaba Mobile Access Solution Program
- Ideal for new construction projects or when doors are being replaced
- Simplified door preparation for ease of installation
- Suitable for small to very large-scale properties
- Access control for residential spaces, common areas, perimeter access, and back-of-house