ED50/100/250 Overhead Concealed Swing Door Operator
dormakaba offers the first truly integrated swing door operator in an overhead concealed format: the ED-OHC. The narrow, 4” x 6” header unit installs between the jambs to ensure clean site lines throughout the building.
- The ED-OHC operators are exceptionally easy to install.
- The narrow height minimizes modifications to adjacent work.
- The operators can be installed as push versions with standard arms or pull versions with a slide channel.
- Mounting plate installation provides a simple one person install process with easy electrical hookup.
- The header can be field fit to any application, single or pair.
Settings and adjustments
All major adjustments are easily accessible on the control unit, allowing correct settings for varying door and pedestrian requirements. Main adjustments are as follows:
- Open speed
- Time delay (hold open time, 1–30 seconds)
- Close speed
- Open check speed
- Open force
Options for activation
- Card readers
- Power assist
- Remote controls
- Integration with any access control system
- Sensor activation
- Monitored circuits with all presence sensors to meet the latest revision of ANSI/BHMA 156.10 (2017)
- Compatible with dormakaba approved presence sensing systems
- Built-in power supply
- Clear anodized
- Dark bronze anodized
- Special finishes available (custom anodized, paint, architectural metal cladding)