QCI200 Interconnect Locks
dormakaba’s QCI200 Series ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 interconnect locks provide single motion egress for standard-duty applications.
When you need options for easy emergency exit, the QCI200 Series offers a lower cost alternative to mortise locks and includes features like an ADA thumb turn to ensure compliance with building codes.
Unlike most interconnect locks, we designed our QCI200 lock with a cylindrical body for more robust performance and better security.
Constructed with top-quality materials and enhanced security functions, QCI200 locks deliver easy-to-use security you can count on.
- The QCI200 interconnected lock has an internal mechanism allowing you to simultaneously retract both with a turn of the lever
- Equipped with an ADA thumb turn and levers designed to deliver premium performance
- Saw and drill resistant
- Standard to fit doors 1-3/8” – 1-3/4” thick and with a 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” back set dead locking latch
- 3 lever styles (i.e., Sierra, Summit & Slate)
- Can be ordered with a Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) or as Less Cylinder
- Available with BEST “F” SFIC, Kwikset “KW”, Weiser “E”, Schlage “C”, Yale “GA” and Sargent “LA” keyways
- Available in 4 finishes: 605, 613, 619 & 626
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty & 3 year finish warranty
Durable and secure
Construction features like cylindrical lock bodies, enhanced deadbolts, stainless steel cartridges between levers and deadbolts, and 1” deadbolt latches with hardened steel roller pins make QCI200 series interconnect locks more durable and attack resistant. Features like an ADA thumb turn keep QCI200 locks compliant with current building codes.
The QCI200 series comes with an optional re-key system, allowing simple re-keying without changing or removing anything from the door.
With a lifetime mechanical, three-year finish the QCI200 series is backed by industry-leading guarantees.
Easy to retrofit
Choose a SFIC option or keep existing small format cores and use them with QCI200 series products.
Add a lock/unlock deadbolt status indicator, and single locking or double locking options.
Compartmentalized packaging makes QCI200 locks easier to install, and tapered deadbolt latches make installation on even warped doors much simpler.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.12 Series (1999)—Grade 2
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant)
- UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for “A” label single door applications (4’ by 8’) UL10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure rated
- UL10B pressure rated
- Exposed trim: wrought brass or bronze with cast zinc lever
- Door range: 1 3/8” (35mm) – 1 3/4” (44.5mm)
- Center-to-center: 4”
- Backset: 2 3/4” (70mm) square standard; 2 3/8” (60mm) available
- Strike: “T” strike 1 1/8” (29mm) x 2 3/4” (70mm) standard for lever; deadbolt strike 1 1/8” (32mm) x 2 3/4” (70mm) standard; other options available Door prep: 2 1/8” (54mm) diameter cross bore
- Latch bolt: keyed 1/2” (13mm) steel throw with auxiliary latch, passage
- 1/2” (13mm) spring latch
- Latch hole: 1” diameter edge bore
- Rose diameter: 2 1/2” (63mm)
- Inside escutcheon: 3” (82.5mm) x 8” (203mm)
- Optional exterior escutcheon: 3 1/4” (89mm) x 8” (203mm)
Cost-effective option for multi-family, assisted living, commercial and mixed-use applications where single motion egress is required.