Horizontal and Folding Sliding Wall Systems
HSW Horizontal Sliding Wall Systems and FSW Folding Sliding Wall Systems are ideal for any application where total vision is required. Whether the purpose is to link or separate, add security, provide noise or thermal insulation, or remove barriers, dormakaba’s HSW / FSW sliding wall systems are available in a variety of configurations to meet your design requirements.
- Ideal for any application where total vision is required
- Adaptable to a wide range of requirements
- Virtually any shade and color combination
- Suitable for both retrofit and new buildings
- Six different versions available
Adaptable to a wide range of requirements
HSW / FSW sliding wall frontages can be flexibly adapted to a wide range of customer requirements - whether as straight, angled, or elegantly curved configurations. The beauty of the system is that floor guides are not required, allowing the use of one flooring material throughout and without breaks.
Virtually any shade and color combination
In addition, virtually any shade and color combination for the fitting surfaces is possible - so the system can be perfectly aligned to the Corporate Design of the customer company within the framework of an integrated façade and interior design solution.
Suitable for both retrofit and new buildings
- HSW-ES - The new addition to dormakaba's horizontal sliding wall solutions features a flexible design and a new door rail for fast and easy installation. The result is a modular sliding wall system that is easier to specify, configure, and install.
- HSW-DRS - Fully glazed horizontal sliding walls with top and bottom DRS rails in a variety of sizes
- HSW-R - Fully framed horizontal sliding walls for tempered laminated glass or double glazing
- HSW-FT - Fully framed and thermally broken horizontal sliding walls for tempered monolithic, laminated or double glazed insulated glass units
- FSW-ES - Fully glazed folding sliding walls with top and bottom rails (100 mm)
- FSW-ESC/C+ - Center hung, fully glazed folding sliding walls with top and bottom rails (100 mm)