Argus Lounge eGates offer a simple self-entry experience for airlines looking to streamline lounge access. Allowing a staff-free environment or the ability to utilize staff elsewhere in the lounge and able to integrate with most biometric systems for secure identification.
- Enhanced customer experience
- Secure self-entry
- Save staff time allowing them to assist on special requests
- Improve passenger flow
- Future driven with new technologies
- Full facial recognition system from one single source. Third-party hard or software may also be integrated
- NFC and e-passport reader available
- Elevated door wing heights for higher security
The dormakaba eGates have a proven track record not only with correct alarms (i.e. in cases of intentional misuse of fraudulent behavior) but also the lowest false alarm rates of any eGates available on the market.
- Based on our experience with live units in the harsh airport environment, the false alarm rates are at an extremely low average rate of 2.4 %, depending on the exact surrounding conditions and PAX behavior. This low number of false alarms is important because it guarantees the smoothest possible boarding procedure without unnecessary interruptions.