dormakaba's New Keyscan Aurora Integrates with OpenEye Web Services for Improved Cloud-Based Video Feed Management
TORONTO, ON, CANADA – JAN 21, 2020 – Finding and managing your video feeds is now faster and easier for dormakaba’s Keyscan Aurora users. The new Keyscan Aurora access control management software version 1.0.19 integrates with OpenEye Web Services (OWS). This licensed module allows users to quickly retrieve, view and manage video feeds through the cloud using OpenEye’s web services and the OWS viewer app featured in the Keyscan Aurora interface.
“This integration with OpenEye OWS is designed to make your video management experience faster and easier,” says Derek Christian, Keyscan Product Manager. “The OpenEye OWS interface with Keyscan Aurora software couples access control and video management, with all its features and functions, into one convenient platform.”
The OWS Keyscan Aurora integrated interface advantages include:
- Efficient connectivity to recorders using OpenEye Web Services’ Web Connect technology
- Improved connection reliability
- Elimination of manual entry and connection setting updates
- Ability to retrieve immediate live (or retrospective) video verification of security alarms and events triggered by Keyscan Aurora directly in the OWS viewer
- Convenient services bundle including search by date and time, PTZ camera controls, and multiple pane view preferences
- Ability of programmed alarm events to activate a video pop-up and/or floor plan active map with selectable device icons for instant camera switching and viewing of the alarm or event area
The OWS VMS integration is installed with Keyscan Aurora Version 1.0.19, or later, and requires only a single EAUR-OWS video integration license code to activate. For more information, visit dormakaba.us
dormakaba is an industry leader and trusted source for security and access control solutions. With over 150 years of experience and millions of installations worldwide ranging from pushbutton locks and door closers to entrance systems, interior glass and fully networked and integrated access control solutions, dormakaba is your reliable partner for secure and flexible access to buildings and rooms.
OpenEye is an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for video management, business intelligence, and loss prevention. OpenEye Web Services (OWS) cloud-managed security solutions give users reliable, cyber secure, remote video access and actionable insight into events which may impact the security or profitability of their business. Video export, clip sharing, user management, alarm events, and health monitoring are all streamlined thanks to a powerful cloud portal that can support an unlimited number of connected systems.