Kaba 8 is the original Kaba master-key system. The system is suitable as an individual lock, or a simple master-key system for garage doors, office furniture, cloakroom facilities, switch cabinets, key-operated switches and padlocks. The customer-oriented service enables rapid supply of replacement keys and additional cylinders.
Thanks to rows of pins arranged in a radial formation, excellent materials, extremely accurate precision milling and a unique cylinder design, the Kaba 8 master-key system complies with a high security standard.
- Solid Swiss quality
- Convenience – the reversible key can be inserted into the cylinder at any angle and requires only minor maintenance
- Within the master-key system, the customer determines which key opens which door
- Rapid key copy service, as there is no need to store a signature
- Large range of door, furniture, padlock, appliance and key switch cylinders, as well as cylinder t-handles in various colours and lengths
- Retrofitting is possible, even years after installation
- Three rows of pins
- 12 pin positions that can be used simultaneously
- Pins that make contact with the key are manufactured from wear-resistant hardened steel