TS 79 FRX® Door Dloser
TS 79 FRX® door closer – the inexpensive compact quality solution for standard doors assured.
Optimised with a unique hydraulic fluid to offer significantly highly fire resistance, you can rely on the promise that dormakaba's TS 79 FRX® is not only able to comply with standards worldwide, but also meet the highest possible rating requirements of up to 4 hours, as tested on uninsulated metal doors to EN1634-1 under SS332:2018.
- Suitable for Fire doors
- Cover size EN 2, 3 and 4
- Adjustable closing speed adjustable at 2 separate valves
- Optional hold-open function
- Integrated FRX® technology
For almost all common door types
With the TS 79, dormakaba has developed a door closer that rounds off its ClassicLine series perfectly. The ease and speed with which it can be fixed, the fact that its spring strength can be so easily adapted to the door size –by simply turning round the closer arms power shoe and changes in templating position allows an easy selection of the closing force to suit various door sizes
Inexpensive compact quality
Its competitive price should make it the ideal choice for your application.
Certified manufacture to ISO 9001.
Benefits for the installer / fabricator
- Non-handed design
- Easy and quick to fix
- The TS 79’s size setting is selected for the door width by moving the closer body and/or turning the arm power shoe
1. Closing speed adjustable in the range 180° – 15°
2. Closing speed adjustable in the range 15° – 0°.
3. Hold-open range for model with hold-open arm (optional)
Benefits for the architect / specifier
- Competitive and reliable
- Compact construction combined with classic design
Benefits for the user
- Constant closing action virtually unaffected by temperature fluctuations
- Optimum closing speed adjustment with two regulating valves
- Reliable closing with adjustable latching action
Benefits for the trade / distributor
- Increased stocking flexibility thanks to the standard ClassicLine series arm
- Complements the ClassicLine series as a competitive model for standard doors
- With the new FRX technology, TS 79 FRX® is optimised with a unique hydraulic fluid to offer significantly higher fire resistance