Saflok Secure Shift Advanced
The main function of the Secure Shift Advanced is to validate hotel staff keycards for the next work shift. When combined with Saflok System 6000, the Secure Shift Advanced facilitates keycard control efficiency, guest safety and employee management. In addition, Secure Shift Advanced offers online lock features without requiring online locks and a Messenger Lens backbone. Messages are passed to and from Secure Shift Advanced units and the Saflok locks via the keycards. The Secure Shift Advanced devices communicate continuously with the property's Saflok System 6000.
- Staff card synchronization (refresh of access rights and schedules on the staff key automatically upon clock-in)
- Remote card cancellations (individual or group)
- Send alerts/messages to employees as they clock-in
- Automatically deactivates key upon employee clock-out
- Time and Attendance interface
- Automatic audit-trail when presenting staff card to station
- Lock status Alerts/Notifications
- Password protection (user defined)
- Standardized isolated PoE
- Power supply available for Non POE configuration
- Compatible keycard technologies: Mifare Classic, Ultralight C, MifarePLUS
- Secure Shift Advanced Login credentials: PIN and Card
- 3 inch capacitive color touch screen with a resolution of 16 bits and 400x240 pixels
- The display is equipped with a capacitive touch panel (5 points multi-touch) covering the whole active area of the display.
- LED Reader indication of RFID unit has to be illuminated white/green/red/yellow colors
- Wall mounting plate is metal, burnished and black colored
- Secure Shift Advanced must be secured with at least 2 screws on the wall mounting plate
- The wall mounting plate includes a clearance for an alternative cable exit
When combined with Saflok System 6000, Secure Shift Advanced offers a detailed approach to managing employee access, time and attendance and facilitates efficient employee key control. The compact, robust design makes it ideal for easy wall mounting, even in the busiest of places. The simple, intuitive user interface means that management can implement efficient and effective key control without complex procedures.