ILCO Q90 RFID (Quantum Series)
The ILCO Q90 door lock offers contactless RFID technology to enhance guest convenience and improve operational efficiency.
This RFID solution offers keycard auditing capabilities for enhanced staff monitoring & user accountability.
The Q90 works with both the stand-alone portable Front Desk Unit (FDU) and the web-based ATLAS. The lock is able to operate using the Kaba Mobile Key System and can be offered with on of the following options: Bluetooth (BLE) compatible, ready or enabled (soon available).
- High security and tamperproof design
- 1" solid deadbolt (optional auto deadbolt)
Emergency access: Emergency keycard and electronic override
- Electronic mortise lockset with 1” (25.4mm) throw deadbolt and 5/8” (15.9mm) dead-locking latch bolt
- Factory-handed mortise (left, right, left reverse, right reverse)
- ADA compliant
- Deadbolt: 1" (25.4mm) throw deadbolt and 5/8" (15.9mm) dead-locking latch bolt
- Door Thickness: 1 ¾" (44.5mm) to 2 ⅛" (53.98mm) for standard product
- Housing Construction: Inside escutcheon: Zinc / Levers: Zinc / Reader: Plastic
- Standard Finishes Satin chrome, satin brass
- Standard Backset 2 ¾" (70mm) backset from door to edge of lever
Locking Options ANSI lock case with 1 ¼" or 1" lock front mortise. Optional automatic deadbolt
Locks and Systems Certification
Kaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, Kaba ensures product durability and performance, giving our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security
Go to document section for a complete list of Ilco product certifications.
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Batteries last up to 2 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit are not erased during battery replacement
- Upgradeable lock firmware
- Suitable for small to very large scale hotels
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-house