ILCO Generation E-760
Currently installed in over a quarter of a million hotel rooms worldwide, the ILCO Generation E-760 is the biggest selling ILCO electronic lock. User-friendly, secure and great value for money, the ILCO E-760 is simple to operate and easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks. Whether it is a small boutique hotel or a large scale hotel chain, the ILCO E-760 is designed to meet the challenging and diverse needs of the hotel industry.
Each lock maintains an audit trail to create user accountability. The ILCO Generation E-760 works with both the web-based ILCO ATLAS and the stand-alone portable ILCO Front Desk Unit (FDU).
- High security and tamperproof design
- 1” solid deadbolt (optional auto deadbolt)
- Emergency access: Emergency keycard, mechanical key and electronic override
- Heavy duty electronic lockset with clutch mechanism and built-in magnetic stripe card reader (mortise or cylindrical)
- Left or right factory handed mortise, field reversible handing (lever and mortise)
- ADA compliant, outside lever free to rotate upward and downward in locked mode
- Concealed Key Override (optional)
- Deadbolt: 1” (25 mm) (for ASM mortise) or 2 1.4 mm (for ESM mortise) solid metal, projected by inside thumbturn and retracted with the latch by the interior handle, emergency override or specific staff keycards. Optional auto deadbolt available
- Door Thickness: From 1 ⅜” to 2 ½” (35mm to 66mm)
- Housing construction: Cast zinc alloy (outside housing levers and thumbturn), stainless steel inside housing
- Satin chrome, satin brass and ultra finish for ocean front applications
- Standard Backset: 2 ¾” (70mm) backset, 2 ⅜” (60mm) backset also available for cylindrical lock
- Locking Options: ANSI lock case with 1 ½” or 1” lock front mortise. Optional automatic deadbolt. Cylindrical latch (2 ⅜” or 2 ¾” backset).
European lock case mortise (20 x 165 mm) with round (20 or 23 x 235 mm) or square (20 x 235 mm) lock front mortise
Kaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, Kaba ensures product durability and performance, giving our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
Go to document section for a complete list of Ilco product certifications.
- Insert reader slot is open so foreign objects are easily removed
- Batteries last up to 3 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit are not erased during battery replacement
- Wear resistant construction and finish
- Upgradeable lock firmware
- Suitable for small to very large scale hotels
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-the-house