ILCO 770 Lock Series
Designed for hotels seeking a stylish magstripe lock, the ILCO 770 offers the enhanced security features of the E-760 combined with a smooth, polished exterior. The ILCO 770 is a great retro-fit option for hotels seeking to upgrade both their security and interior aesthetics. Programming options allow for limited access to staff and guests in restricted areas or during specified times. The ergonomic design allows for seamless integration with the existing hotel décor while the optional supreme ocean front finish offers increased protection against the elements.
Each lock maintains an audit trail to create user accountability. The ILCO 770 works with both the web-based ILCO ATLAS and the stand-alone portable ILCO Front Desk Unit (FDU).
- High security and tamperproof design
- 1” solid deadbolt (optional auto deadbolt)
- Emergency access: Emergency keycard, mechanical key and electronic override
- Heavy duty electronic lockset with clutch mechanism and built-in magnetic stripe card reader (mortise or cylindrical)
- Left or right factory handed mortise, field reversible handing (lever and mortise)
- ADA compliant, outside lever free to rotate upward and downward in locked mode
- Concealed Key Override (optional)
- Deadbolt: 1” (25 mm) (for ASM mortise) or 2 1.4 mm (for ESM mortise) solid metal, projected by inside thumbturn and retracted with the latch by the interior handle, emergency override or specific staff keycards. Optional auto deadbolt available
- Door Thickness: From 1 ⅜” to 2 ½” (35mm to 66mm)
- Housing construction: Cast zinc alloy (outside housing levers and thumbturn), stainless steel inside housing
- Satin chrome, satin brass and ultra finish for ocean front applications
- Standard Backset: 2 ¾” (70mm) backset, 2 ⅜” (60mm) backset also available for cylindrical lock
- Locking Options: ANSI lock case with 1 ½” or 1” lock front mortise. Optional automatic deadbolt. Cylindrical latch (2 ⅜” or 2 ¾” backset)
European lock case mortise (20 x 165 mm) with round (20 or 23 x 235 mm) or square (20 x 235 mm) lock front mortise
Kaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, Kaba ensures product durability and performance, giving our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
Go to document section for a complete list of Ilco product certifications.
- Insert reader slot is open so foreign objects are easily removed
- Batteries last up to 3 yearsLow battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit are not erased during battery replacement
- Wear resistant construction and finishUpgradeable lock firmware
- Suitable for small to very large scale hotels
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-the-house