Lock with dead bolt.
Approx. 60 million theoretical variations.
The 70087 Praetor lock is similar to the listed 70079 Praetor B lock, but offers additional options which exclude certification. For example “keyed alike” or “non key retaining” versions are available.
- Without any approvals/certificates
- 11 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 12 mm
- Prepared for bolt extension to the front
- Weight approx. 530 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- Praetor - standard - Order number: 70087
- Microswitch for bolt monitoring (2-way contact), 3 wires, cable length 210 mm - Option code: RSK
- Lock case and bolt surface treated - Option code: SRO
- Bolt extension to the back - Option code: RVH
- Locks keyed alike - Option code: GSL
- Not key retained when in open position, not suitable for access doors - Option code: SAB
- Key marked with permutation number - Option code: RPP
- Left hand lock opening counter-clockwise - Option code: SLG
- Bolt extension to the front, incl. fixing screw - Order number: 3 118 000 420
- Lock fixing screw: cheese head screw galvanised, DIN 84 - BSW ¼“ x 36 mm - 4.8, securing ring - Order number: 3 118 000 010
- Leather pouch for detachable bit part - Order number: 1 408 999 900
- Key carrier Servant K (see accessories for locks and bolt works)