QDB100 Deadbolt Lock
dormakaba Commercial Hardware's QDB100 line of ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 deadbolts provides strength, durability and reliability for high-security applications. We designed the QDB100 Series with solid forged housing for added strength and performance life, and then added anti-drill and saw-resistant features to deliver even greater security for a long-lasting, reliable deadbolt solution.
From standard door prep to packaging designed for quicker installation, the QDB100 Series is simple to order and install or retrofit in a wide variety of high-security applications.
- ADA turn lever
- Solid forged housing
- 1” Latch bolt w/ steel roller pin for saw resistance
- Available in 5 finishes: 605, 613, 619, 625 & 626
- Available with BEST “F” SFIC, Kwikset “KW”, Weiser “E”, Schlage “C”, Yale “GA” and Sargent “LA” keyways
- Can also be ordered with a Re-Key keyway
Detalles de producto
This ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 lock offers solid forged housing, full 1” steel throw bolt with hardened steel roller pin for saw resistance, and anti-drill design with two ball bearings for drill resistance on non-IC cylinders, and hurricane compliance, are just a few of the heavy-duty security features we built into our QDB100 series.
Easy to retrofit
Choose deadbolts with a SFIC option or keep your existing small format cores and use them with QDB100 series products. Standard door prep makes retrofit quick and easy.
Simple to install
Compartmentalized packaging makes QDB100 deadbolts easier to install.
Additional security features
Depending on your application, available options like hurricane compliance can add an additional layer of reliability and security.
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3 year finish warranty
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Series—Grade 1
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant)
- UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for “A” label single door applications (4’ by 8’) UL10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure rated
- UL10B pressure rated
- California State Reference Code (formerly Title 19 – Fire Marshal) Hurricane Compliant – Miami DADA N.O.A.
- ADA compliant thumb turn
- Exposed trim: solid forged brass, plated to match finish designation
- Door range: 1 3/8” (35mm) – 2” (51mm); service part 8Q00082 spacer rings required for 1 3/8” doors
- Backset: 2 3/4” (70mm) square standard; 2 3/8” (60mm) available
- Strike: standard deadbolt strike 1 1/8” (32mm) x 2 3/4” (70mm); other options available Door prep: 2 1/8” (54mm) diameter cross bore
- Latch bolt: full 1”(25.4mm) throw with hardened steel roller
- Latch faceplate: 1 1/8” (29mm) x 2 1/4” (57mm) standard
Can be found in applications such as rest stop and state park bathrooms as well as storage rooms as well as multiple uses in commercial office spaces, residential applications. The deadbolt is commonly used in conjunction with cylindrical locks to provide an extra level of security.