QCL100 Cylindrical Lock
Descripción del producto
dormakaba Commercial Hardware QCL100 Series delivers quality, performance and long-term durability at a great value. When you need a reliable lockset for high-traffic, heavy-abuse applications, the QCL100 Series offers flexible solutions with built-in security features to meet those demands. QCL100 locks are built to have an exceptionally reliable performance life, be easy to install and remain vandal resistant.
- Fits the standard door prep - QCL100 shares the same thru-bolt hole pattern as Schlage and Corbin Russwin
- Designed for performance in high-traffic applications
- Easy to install & vandal resistant
- Features a lost motion chassis that provides resistance to internal damage caused by physical force to the lever
- Available in 9 functions; and 5 electrified options
- 3 lever styles
Detalles del producto
Each lock in the series is ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and significantly exceeds performance requirements. Plus, with features like thru bolt design, clutching mechanisms and fire-rated latches—and a hurricane compliant option—the QCL100 Series ensures the utmost security.
The QCL100 Series combines premium materials, construction and performance at a great value—both in your upfront investment and in long-range durability. It also includes heavy-duty torsion springs to prevent lever sag and ensure long-term durability.
Installation and Application
Choose locks with a SFIC option or keep your existing small format cores and use them with QCL100 Series heavy-duty locks. Electrified options are also available, and compartmentalized packaging makes QCL100 locks easier to install.
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3 year finish warranty
- 1 year electrical warranty