Descripción del producto
Grade 2 Heavy-duty Cylindrical Lockset
Exceptional security, enhanced aesthetics, and rugged dependability. These premium locks are built with a high-performance cylindrical chassis for all applications where ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 products are required.
The C200 boasts improved manufacturing and lead times with a broader breadth of functional offerings and finishes while maintaining the aesthetics of the preceding CL/CK700 portfolio.
To meet the aesthetic needs of your project, these versatile locks are available in a range of designs and options.
- C200 Series locks feature advanced design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability.
- C200 Series locks are easy to install in both wood and hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
- C200 Series lever handle locks include special spring assemblies designed to hold the levers in the correct position.
- C200 Series lever locks are through-bolted for additional strength and reliability.
- C200 Series lever locks are easily adjustable to accommodate doors from 1-3/8”–2” thick without spacers or special tools.
Detalles del producto
Choose between the LR, LC, and LG lever designs or the KR and KB knob designs.
Strength and resistance
C200 Series locks are through-bolted for additional strength and increased resistance to vibration
- Non-handed for simple installation.
- Auxiliary deadlocking latch bolt.
- Lock chassis constructed of steel and stainless steel components for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Complexes