QDB200 Deadbolt Lock
Descripción del producto
dormakaba Commercial Hardware's QDB200 Series ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 deadbolts have more built-in features for attack resistance. In addition to quality materials and construction, we have components to combat saw, drill and wrench attacks.
The QDB200 series, makes it easy to order, customize, install, and maintain your standard-duty deadbolt for a wide range of applications.
- ADA turn lever
- Available with lock/unlock indicator
- Solid forged housing
- 1” Latch bolt w/ steel roller pin for saw resistance
- Available in 5 finishes: 605, 613, 619, 625 & 626
- Available with BEST “F” SFIC, Kwikset “KW”, Weiser “E”, Schlage “C”, Yale “GA” and Sargent “LA” keyways
- Can also be ordered with a Re-Key keyway
Detalles del producto
This ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 lock offers solid forged housing, full 1” steel throw bolt with hardened steel throw bolt and roller pin for saw resistance, and anti-drill design with two ball bearings for drill resistance on non-IC cylinders, are just a few of the heavy-duty security features we built into our QDB200 series.
Easy to retrofit
SFIC option or keep your existing small format cores and use them with QDB200 series products. Standard door prep makes retrofit quick and easy.
Simple to install
Compartmentalized packaging makes QDB200 deadbolts easier to install.
Additional security features
Depending on your application, available options like hurricane compliance can add an additional layer of reliability and security.
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3 year finish warranty