DORMA ST PURE Sliding Door
Supported solely by slender brackets rather than door profiles, the ST PURE is a true all-glass system. Thanks to its high level of transparency, this type of door readily lends itself to internal applications.
- Toughened glass door panels without framing profiles
- Especially suitable for internal applications
- Available with or without sidelights and overpanels
- Unobtrusive door brackets
"Real" all-glass door
With its single-point fixings, the ST PURE sliding door is a "real" all-glass door. Versions with or without sidelights and overpanels provide buildings with a friendly and open atmosphere. Thanks to its design, the ST PURE is especially suitable as an interior door. The glass panels are made of 10 mm toughened safety glass.
The door system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for use in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Versions with or without sidelights and overpanels provide buildings with a friendly and open atmosphere