DORMA BST/F-BST Curved Sliding Doors
DORMA's Special Line of curved sliding doorsets will provide your entrance area with an enticing and individual atmosphere. The doors can be designed as outwardly or inwardly curved half-circles and segments, as full-circle configurations, and even as oval and double-segment units – almost anything is possible.
- Curved sliding door for clear passage widths from 1,000 to 2,500 mm
- Extremely versatile
- Maximum user convenience
- Wide range of modular components and various operation modes
- Optional version for application in emergency exits and escape routes (FBST)
- German type-approval and certification to DIN 18650
Various design options
The double-panel curved sliding door system provides various design options. DORMA curved sliding doors can therefore be deployed as stand-out features or to accentuate or architecturally harmonize with the overall styling of the façade.
Vestibule and airlock
These doorsets act as vestibule and airlock, guide the pedestrian traffic flows as required, and impart width and depth to your entrances even where the available structural dimensions may be considered rather tight
Their microprocessor control unit and the integrated monitoring of the passage area provide your entrance area with reliable safety.
In the escape route version (FBST), door systems are equipped with a redundant drive unit, an auxiliary control unit for enhanced safety and special radar motion detectors. They also come with German type-approval to DIN 18650 allowing installation in emergency exits and escape routes.
Curved sliding doors out of DORMA's Special Line portfolio offer persuasive features:
- Vestibule and airlock function
- Fine-frame profiles to create door systems with a full-glass appearance
- Extremely reliable self-learning microprocessor control for smooth motion cycles
- Integrated components to monitor the passage area
- All door systems are customized, made to measure and supplied ready-to-install
Especially suitable for application in:
- Healthcare institutions
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls
Extremely versatile and variable
The BST version allows door weights of up to 130 kg per panel, while the escape route version (FBST) allows a maximum weight of 110 kg per panel. Both systems offer clear passage widths from 1,000 to 2,500 mm.
DORMA curved sliding doors are extremely versatile, variable and offer plenty of scope for architectural creativity.