DORMA Solid SS Lever Handles
Good Quality and affordable range of Solid Stainless Steel lever handles available for any type of Wooden doors. That covers a huge range of buildings like hospitals, schools, housing etc.
- Stainless steel finish
- Latch, Keyhole, Cylinder or Bathroom W/C
- Robust slotted spindle fixing
- Superior springs to prevent handle droop
- Suitable for door thicknesses up to 55mm
- Inexpensive architectural lever handle
Points to note when fitting DORMA SH lever handles:
- Ensure that the handles are correctly positioned. The two back-to-back screws as well as the eight self-tapping screws must be used to secure the handle to the door.
- Ensure that the spindle is centered and that grub screws on both handles are fastened securely.
- Ensure that the cylinder is centered in the lock before fitting the escutcheons.
- If the handle and cylinder are not aligned correctly, it will hinder operation of the lock set.
What is inside the box?
- Back to back fixing screws
- Self-tapping screws
- Fitting instructions