DORMA TV 100 / TV 100 DCW® Locking Device
DORMA TV 100 and TV 100 DCW® locking devices immediately unlock secured escape route doors on activation of the emergency pushbutton, in the event of an emergency and for authorised users. They are equipped with an electromechanical locking mechanism and provide jam-free unlocking irrespective of loads. Thanks to their beautiful Contur design and easy installation in the door frame, TV 100 locking devices are perfectly suitable for retrofitting.
- With electromechanical locking action
- Jam-free unlocking irrespective of loads
- Robust metal housing in Contur design
- Available in various colours
- DCW® bus technology
- Integrated monitoring contacts
- With electro-mechanical locking action
- Anti-corrosion protection, very sturdy metal case
- For mounting on the frame
- Case of Contur design matching DORMA door closers
- Available in white, silver and stainless steel finishes
- Optionally available with integrated DORMA DCW system bus technology
Reliable locking and unlocking of escape route doors
TV 100 locking devices are used as locking element in TMS emergency exit control systems. They comply with the German guidelines on electrical locking systems for doors used in emergency exits and escape routes (EltVTR) issued by the DIBt (German Institute for Civil Engineering).
Ready for retrofitting - also at fire and smoke doors
TV 100 locking devices are installed in the door frame and therefore perfectly suitable for retrofitting. Thanks to various optional accessories, they are also ready for installation at flush-closing doors and allow tolerance compensation. In addition, they have the approval for installation at fire and smoke doors.
Security with positive-action monitoring
The system's integrated monitoring function detects the door status (open/closed), the locking status of the TV locking device (locked/unlocked), and provides anti-tamper monitoring. In addition, the system sends all information to the emergency exit control system.
TV 100 DCW® for more convenience
The DCW® bus conveniently and quickly links the TV 100 DCW® and the TMS emergency exit control system. If required, analogue TV 100 locking devices can be linked to TMS systems with the aid of the TV DCW® adapter or the universal DCW® adapter.