Variator B - Mechanical Key Lock
1/3Variator B - Keys with Mauer bow
1/3Variator B - Change initiation from the back
1/3Variator B - Change initiation from the front
Changeable lock with dead bolt for safes CEN III-V.
Approx. 60 million theoretical variations.
User-friendly change from the front utilising a change activator i.e. without having to dismantle the door covering or the openings in the door interior.
Change can however, also be initiated via a slide unit at the back of the lock.
The lock can be supplied in user or works locking mode.
- EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2, CNPP a2p(E) Niveau B, GOST class C, IMP class B, ICECON class B, DNV
- Changeable lock
- 11 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 12 mm
- Prepared for bolt extension to the front
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
We are happy to show you more
dormakaba India Private Limited
Mahindra World City, Plot No. 48/3, 8th Avenue, Anjur Village
603002 Chengalpattu District, India
Phone: 044 674 00 200